Friday, September 4, 2009

Welcome Pilgrim: Fr. Raymond Gawronski, S.J. on The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola

EWTN produced a 13 show program featuring Fr. Raymond Gawronski, S.J. on The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola.

Each episode is a day of retreat. Each day/episode explores one period in the life of Jesus-Christ. The method uses the imagination to get people closer to these periods. The retreatant asks to be given a grace connected to that period.


How to Make an Ignatian Retreat 1 (here)
Who is God to me?
2 (here)
The Fall: Freedom Abused, Will of God Disobeyed 3 (here)
Hell: the Ultimate Consequence of Sin 4 (here)
Kingdom of Christ, Kingdom of the Heart 5 (here)
Discipleship 6 (here)
Mission and Temptation: Spiritual Discernment 7 (here)
Jesus as Teacher and Leader 8 (here)
Jesus is Divine 9 (here)
Why was Jesus Killed? 10 (here)
The Choice, and its Consequences 11 (here)
Jesus’ Death and Burial 12 (here)
The Resurrection and Beyond 13 (here)

2 comments:

Tim Trapp said...

I am happy that you have built this site and I will return to it often. Lots of good information.

I purchased the Spiritual Exercises DVD. At first the studio set and demeanor of Father Gawronski made me laugh, but after settling in and listening, I found each “exercise” to be not only informative, but peaceful, insightful and downright spiritual.

I found myself repeating the prayers and looking forward to watching a new exercise each evening. I hope that Father Gawronski will add additional exercises In the future.

Anonymous said...

I really like the DVD set. I watched Discernment of Spirits #7 today. I like everything about the series. The intro of the guy walking to the cabin is great.