|St. Walburge Catholic Church - Ashton, England|
The listed Edwardian presbytery was built in 1907 as accommodation for the four priests and two Jesuit brothers who then served the St Walburge’s parish. It was continuously occupied by parish priests until around three years ago, after St Walburge’s became linked with Sacred Heart Church by the diocese. The priest then moved into a smaller, more suitable presbytery there.
Link (here) to learn more about the St Walburge’s Presbytery off Weston Street, Ashton at the University of Central Lancashire.
Who is St. Walburge? St. Walpurga? (here)