Saturday, April 17, 2010

On Winning Basketball Games And St. Ignatius

July 31 is the feast of our Patron Saint Ignatius of Loyola, who is the founder of the Society of Jesus or the Jesuits. Obviously, it's a school holiday. In the past years when we have games during his feast day, we emerge victorious. I woke up this morning with a heavy feeling for some weird reason. But of course I had to exercise my mind to stay positive and I played really hard during the game even if  Ionly scored 7 points, my lowest output this season. I have to give credit to their tight defense, which they mixed up well too, but I also felt that I settled too much from the 3-point line.
 
Link (here) to the former Philippino college basketball star, playing for  Ateneo University, Chris Tui. Chris' blog is called AMDG. Chris is currently playing pro basketball for Smart Gilas and a TV personality.

No comments: