According to the late Father Malachi Martin, perfect possession is the state in which a human being has lost complete control to a spiritual being. As a Jesuit diplomat and scholar, Father Martin served three popes and taught at prestigious universities. As a veteran of thousands of exorcisms, Father Martin’s observations from his direct experiences are worth noting:
- There is a difference between oppression and possession.
- In his lifetime, he saw an 800 percent increase in possessions.
- Fifty percent of people diagnosed as insane are actually possessed.
- Exorcisms were only performed on request and after medical and psychiatric evaluation.
- The possessed have all been found to have created an opening for evil to enter.
- Playing with a Ouija board was one of the most common conduits for demonic entry.
- Channelling was another activity that opened the practitioner to demonic influences.
- Cases of perfect possession are hopeless, there is no deliverance for them.
- The purpose of the demonic is to destroy the possessed.
- The overriding energy of the demonic is hatred that defies language.
- More than one psychiatrist left his profession after witnessing an exorcism.
- Many atheists converted to Christianity after witnessing an exorcism.
- Many participants in exorcism die in the months following the ritual.
- Exorcisms can last a few hours to a few months.
- The exorcised spirits are not destroyed, they are simply evicted from the possessed.
- Demonic spirits are all around us at all times.
The more I learn about the psychopath, the more similarities I see with the possessed. Before man came up with the psychological disciplines, abusive and violent people, were considered possessed and treated accordingly. As many people on the planet have been guided into ever more secular societies, evil has, unsurprisingly prevailed with unprecedented success.
Link (here) to Every Day Red Flags
Link (here) to listen to Art Bell's interview of Fr. Malachi Martin for one hour