Monday, April 6, 2009

Dallas Jesuit Ranked Top Soccer Team In U.S.

Dallas Jesuit is considered to have the most talented high school soccer players not just in the state, but in the nation. It's why they're ranked number one in the country.

"When the guy called me up and he asked me about my team and I talked about my team, and a couple of days later we were ranked number one," said coach Charles DeLong, "so didn't even have to beat anybody. It was great."

Since then, they've remained unbeaten through 21 games.

Link (here) to the full story and video of the team.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://blogs.tampabay.com/preps/2009/04/starting-lineup-jesuit-and-the-rest.html

Tampa Jesuit is #1 in the nation in baseball!

Joseph Fromm said...

Yes sir, the post will be out on Thursday. 18-0

JMJ

Joe