Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Political Promises Worthy Of Breaking

Since it is Inauguration Day, I went back to the archives and reposted some 20 political gems from the past year election season. I can only hope that our new President is not a man of his word. For if he is, then millions of human beings created in Gods image with flesh and blood, with feelings, with an ability to sense it surroundings, yet guilty only one crime, that of not taken a breath of clean fresh air. If he is a man of his word, the same poor souls will have the same legal right to existence as the common cockroach and just as easy too....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to send my thanks to our President George W. Bush. He kept this country safe, and was strong in the face of terrorism that this country had never seen before. I think the press in this country ought to hang their head in shame, for being so unkind, to this decent, true American.