Friday, December 19, 2008

Blogger Accused Of Role In Vast Jesuit Plot To Control The World

This post is written by Robert Spencer, from the blog called Jihad Watch

Yes, it's true

Not too long ago I wasted a sunny Sunday afternoon answering some of my nuttier and more unhinged critics, but today it's raining here in Secure Undisclosed Locationville, and something just popped up in the Jihad Watch referrers list that makes all those people look sane. You see, my friends, I am part of the larger Jesuit plot to control the world, as is also, evidently, the entire Islamic religion -- although why the Jesuits would want to subsidize both the chryselephantine global jihad and my ultramicroscopic anti-jihad enterprise, I cannot fathom. And gee, my Jesuit checks are late in arriving.

This revelation comes from commenters at a site called "The Unhived Mind," which appears to be a bulletin board devoted to exposing the depredations and enormities of the "Jesuit Order also known as the Society of Jesus headed by the General Peter Hans Kolvenbach (The Black Pope & Most powerful man on the planet). All information is welcome exposing the Jesuits to the domination of planet Earth with its coalition of Masonic groups and organisations."

It appears that in this vast planetary control enterprise, I am a "Temporal Coadjutor" -- a term I have never heard before. Among the evidence that I am a tool of the Jesuits is that I have been a guest on "Jesuit-trained G. Gordon Liddy's radio show." There is a bit more of this twisted logic and a few loony links. Then there are the usual calumnies: "Spencer is a Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor fomenting hatred for all Muslims and his hateful rhetoric calls (when you read between the lines) for their eradication and genocide" -- oh yes, you must read very carefully between the lines, i.e., read your own fevered imaginings into what I am actually saying, because what I actually write doesn't come remotely close to anything like that. In reality, what I have said here since the beginning of this site still stands: "Any Muslim who renounces violent jihad and dhimmitude is welcome to join in our anti-jihadist efforts."

Link (here)

1 comment:

Brantigny said...

It is always an honour to be accused by a heretic. We are known by our enemies. The more unhinged they are the smarter they make us look.

de Brantigny

I wonder how I can get on the bad list.

AMDG