Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Prayer Of St. Aloysius Gonzaga To The Blessed Virgin

MOST holy Mary, my Lady, to thy faithful care and special keeping and to the bosom of thy mercy, to-day and every day, and particularly at the hour of my death,
I commend my soul and my body; all my hope and consolation, all my trials and miseries, my life and the end of my life I commit to thee, 
that through thy most holy intercession and by thy merits all my actions may be directed and ordered according to thy will and that of thy divine Son. 

Amen. 






His Holiness Leo XIII., by a rescript of the 5. Congr. of Indulgences, March 15, 1890, granted to the faithful who recite the above prayer: An Indulgence Of Two Hundred Days, once a day.

Link (here) to The Catholic Girl's Guide: Counsels and Devotions for Girls

No comments: