Monday, August 17, 2009

Former Jesuit Turned Investment Banker On The Death Of Cory Aquino

As we watched the funeral cortege of President Corazon "Cory" Aquino, the question came to mind: Was she the leader who embodied in her life the principles she professed? Did her life exemplify her core values of simplicity and honesty? The hundreds of thousands of people who lined up to visit her wake, crowded and slowed down her cortege gave us the verdict. A
450 year-old company, the Society of Jesus, preached the same tenet. Chris Downer, a Jesuit turned investment banker,
said in Heroic Leadership that leadership springs from within—“It’s about who I am as much as what I do or say.”

Link (here) to the full article.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]