The Enneagram is alleged to be a 2000 year old Sufi system of personality types from Islamic mystics who lived before the time of Christ.
The Enneagram is a circle, meant to symbolise the Cosmos and the "one-ness": this comes from a monist perspective. The Sufis are monists believing that we are all one with each other and with the universe and at the same time pantheists believing that the universe is god. So that's why they're not highly regarded in Islam, because they're kind of Heterodox.
Inside the circle is a triangle, and it connects up the points of the 9, the 3 and the 6; and it symbolises God. We should notice right away that it's God inside the cosmos, not the cosmos inside God.
There's another figure that is 6 sided and it connects from the I to the 4, 4 to the 2, 2 to the 8, 8 to the 5, 5 to the 7 and the 7 back to the I again. And there you have your Enneagram. (Ennea is Greek for "nine").
It is claimed that the Enneagram is a system revealing nine personality types and it is used in the various workshops and taught in seminaries.
Nine Personality Types
1. The Perfectionist: personality type-"ego-resent".
2. The Caregiver: personality type-"ego-flattery". These types will try to say nice things about you so that you can say nice things back to them.
3. The Achiever: personality type-"ego-go". It doesn't have a real interior life, it's all in its role, and all in its functions in society rather than to an interior depth.
4. The Artist: personality type-"ego-melancholy". This type feels sad it is among so many people that are without real sophistication. They're sad and melancholic over being so artistic among so many bores.
5. The Observer: personality type-"ego-stinge". These people want to gather in all sorts of things and never give anything back.
6. The Team Player: personality type-"ego-cowardice".
7. The Optimist: personality type-"ego-gluttony".
8. The Competitor: personality type-"ego-venge".
9. The Peacemaker: personality type-"ego-indolent". Don't cause any problems, just sort of let things be.
Link (here) to the full debunking